Evolution CB-CT Imaging
- More predictable outcomes, minimizes treatment risk.
- Enhances the diagnostic and treatment ability of the practitioner
- More comprehensive visualization of critical anatomical structures and tooth relationships
- Acquire multiple x-ray types at once. Panoramics, Cephalometric images, and 3D examinations.
- 3-D imaging often shows pathology not visible in 2-D images.
- Anatomically correct 1:1 images.
Indications for CB-CT Imaging
• Implant Evaluations
• TMJ Examination
• Dental Occlusion
• Oral Pathology
• Airway Assessment
• Sinus Examination
• Radiologist Report
• Other Anatomical Inquires